Jollibee is a Philippines-based fast-food restaurant business first opened in the year 1975. Now, of course, it has reached some of the developed nations in the world including USA, Singapore, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Hong Kong, and of course, Canada. Jollibee is famous for Burgers, Spaghettis, and Chicken snacks.
Jollibee opened its first outlet in Canada in 2016. Since then, they have opened one more outlet. By the end of 2020, they are projecting at least one more outlet. So, even though the work scope is not much vibrant here, you should give it a try in your nearest locations. Now, one thing that you must know that the corporal unit of Jollibee is located in Philippines. So, whatever job opportunity you will get, you get it only in their retail units. About their salary packages, a Crew Member receives roughly $27,500 per annum, which is higher than most US-based fast-food franchises. The same goes to the Restaurant Managers, where they get around $49,200 per year. Apart from the designated salaries, the employees of Jollibee Canada also receive some additional benefits. There are cash benefits and tips for the Crew Members, while most of them get insurance plans, adequate leaves and free meals.
Vacancies available[sociallocker id=”1081″]
- Associate degree or related courses in Business, Management, Ind’ Engineering, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3 yrs+ experience in managing quick service restaurant/establishment, or food manufacturing business
- 6 months – 1 year experience as a Team/Crew Leader/Trainer in a quick service restaurant or its equivalent in a restaurant/food service or retail operations.
Crew Members : All Stores
- Customer oriented, energetic & friendly.
- Part-time / Full-time / Weekend schedules.
How to Apply
Interested candidates send CV to below email address
E-MAIL : [email protected]